*CLOSED during current LOCKDOWN.
COVID-19 Safety Protocol's
triyoga and Lucyanna Moore therapies has undertaken risk assessments within the current government and professional bodies advice, to optismise your and our safety.
Full PPE is worn and temperatures check taken upon arrival and other safeguarding proctocol's have been put into place. The details of these are sent to you when you book at triyoga.
If you would like an treatment in your HOME...
Lucyanna, as your therapist will...
- Wash their hands or use hand sanitiser upon arrival.
- Follow guidelines on the use of pers..onal protective equipment (PPE).
- Disinfect non-porous materials e.g. massage couch and bolsters.
- Wash porous materials e.g. pillowcases, sheets, and towels.
- Replace couch roll and other disposable materials.
- Change their tunic/top/apron if needed.
- Wear durable, disposable gloves when cleaning equipment.
- Maintain social distancing before and after the treatment.
You will be asked to...
Prior to your treatment:
- Complete a short COVID-19 consultation form.
- Contact your therapist and re-schedule if you have any symptoms of COVID-19, or if any person in your household is self-isolating.
- Ventilate the treatment space before your therapist arrives, by opening a window or door.
At your treatment:
- Ensure other members of your household or colleagues are in another area of the building.
- Please wear a Face mask, one can be provided if you do not have one.
- Wash your hands or use hand sanitiser when I arrive.
- Follow guidelines on the use of PPE.
- Pay by card or other cashless method, where possible.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Lucyanna on 07919 445 401